Hello my name is Ryan Ramos and I am a senior at the University of Northern Colorado. My major is Communication and my minor is Media Studies. I have previously worked for The Mirror where I did brief journalism for them. I have previously worked for The Mirror, Terranea Resort and the Boys and Girls Club of America.
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Evaluating the Defensive Line
This blog post, Evaluating the Defensive Line written by Ricky Henne is all about what is currently happening within the San Diego Chargers defensive line. the Chargers previously in their season have had a pretty good defensive line. They have strong and physical players that know how to play the game. This year they have a new addition to their defensive line and his name is Joey Bosa who was the Chargers first pick of the draft along with the second pick of the entire NFL draft. Joey Bosa is bound to have a outstanding season but it all comes down to how he adapts to the NFL lifestyle and playing hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment