I enjoy blogging to be honest. I believe that it is important to express your thoughts and ideas to everyone and comment on each others thoughts and blogs. I have never blogged before so this has been a great experience for myself.
I did indeed enjoy writing my blogs because I spoke about a topic that I like and am interested in.
I doubt that I continue to keep blogging after this class because I do not have the time. However, if I find something that I am really passionate about I will indeed write a blog about the subject. And if I choose to keep blogging I will use the Beat Blogger.
Blogging is a great way to tell stories. It is your own special way in order to express your ideas and share your thoughts. I honestly think it is the best way in order for people to tell stories.
Some things that I did like about this class was that we got to choose what we talked about and blogged about. I also liked how easy Blogger is to use. It was not a complicated blog spot to use which I expected it to be at first. One thing that I did not like about this class was that I was just not that into and interested in blogging, which is just a personal thing and has nothing against the class.
Before taking this class I wish I had blogged before. I wish I had gained some blogging skills before taking this class so I could be a better blogger but I have learned so much from this class.
No comments:
Post a Comment