- One of the biggest newsworthy stories for the San Diego Chargers is how they landed the perfect draft of Ohio State University defensive end, Joey Bosa. The Chargers were in desperate need of a playmaker on their defense. Bosa has proven to be one of the most dominate playmakers in college football in years past and the Chargers were lucky enough to get ahold of him. Joey Bosa says he is very excited to sign with the Chargers and can't wait to get on the field. “Nobody has higher expectations for me than I do. It doesn’t really put extra pressure on me because I already put it on myself to be the best player on the field. To always make an impact. To never get blocked. Extra pressure doesn’t affect me." It was a long process getting Bosa on the Chargers due to so many trades and other players they were also interested in but they said they made the right choice. Head coach Mike McCoy is especially excited with signing Bosa. “We are excited to have Joey, but now he has to come in and learn our system. Get to know our teammates and learn to react fast where he doesn’t have to think. Just go play and excite the fans. He is a phenomenal talent, which is why we took him at three. But now it is on him to come in, do things the right way and produce. He has to work at it.” All in all Bosa is looking forward the upcoming season and is ready to make an positive impact on the Chargers.
- Link to article http://www.chargers.com/news/bosa
Hello my name is Ryan Ramos and I am a senior at the University of Northern Colorado. My major is Communication and my minor is Media Studies. I have previously worked for The Mirror where I did brief journalism for them. I have previously worked for The Mirror, Terranea Resort and the Boys and Girls Club of America.
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Second Blog Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment