Hello my name is Ryan Ramos and I am a senior at the University of Northern Colorado. My major is Communication and my minor is Media Studies. I have previously worked for The Mirror where I did brief journalism for them. I have previously worked for The Mirror, Terranea Resort and the Boys and Girls Club of America.
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Third Blog Post
The San Diego Chargers have HUGE news which is going to drive in many new fans and sell much more merchandise. The Chargers have announced that they are not moving to Los Angeles and instead they will remain in San Diego and will be building a much needed stadium. The new stadium does not have a set date in which it will start being built but they have just came out with the design.The final design will be the result of a design process conducted with the Joint Powers Authority, the City or other governmental entity designated by the City to coordinate the construction of the stadium and convention center expansion, if the Initiative is approved by the voters. Here's a sneak peak of what the Chargers new stadium will look like #SDnewstadium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment